Links

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Revamped Coca Cola Flavours

Every time I feel so stressed, I always eat out or find something new to eat. The other day, there were too many tasks that I had to do at work. I felt really exhausted after I've completed all the tasks. By the time I got out of work, I was thinking: "I really have to eat!" But, my budget was so limited that eating at a new restaurant was not even an option. Cooking? Sorry, I'm not a good cook. 

Since I only have a few coins left in my pocket, I decided to hit the nearest supermarket to find new goodies. I searched for something that I haven't tasted before. And, while strolling at the supermarket, this brightly coloured duo captured my eyes. Instead of buying food to eat, I bought these. COCA COLA CHERRY AND COCA COLA VANILLA! 

Coke Cherry Coke Vanilla


These are revamped Coca Cola flavours that was made available in Philippine supermarkets just recently. I think it was already available a few months ago but not all supermarkets were selling it. I got really interested on what they taste. And, yes, I'm a Coke lover - so, don't ever wonder why I look so unhealthy. (LOL)

Anyway, back to the topic, these flavours were introduced many years ago. But, it was only available for international distribution in the early 2000s.

Coke Cherry

For the cherry flavoured Coca Cola, I was really expecting that sweet fruity taste but to my disappointment, it tastes weird. It has that bubble gum-y flavour in it. It has a medicine-like after-taste. It's so weird that I'm having a hard time looking for words just to describe how it actually tastes.

Coke Vanilla
  
I love the vanilla flavoured Coca Cola though. I wasn't really expecting much from this because of my disappointment from Coca Cola Cherry. But, this flavour really exceeded my expectations. It taste like Coke Float. I don't know if you're familiar with that. But, just to give you an idea, Coke Float is Coca Cola with soft ice cream on top. 

I know Coke Float is still Coca Cola. But, when the ice cream melts, it gives Coke a new flavour. That's how Coke Vanilla tastes. 


Well, it's already obvious which of the two flavours win - Coca Cola Vanilla. I highly recommend that you try it yourself. I'm pretty sure most of you would agree with me that Coca Cola Vanilla tastes much better than Coca Cola Cherry.

Feel free to try these new Coca Cola flavours available in the nearest supermarkets nationwide. If you've discovered other Coke flavours, please share your experience with us in the Comments section below.






No comments:

Post a Comment